Facial Care Techniques to Look Younger
- Choose a gentle cleanser and makeup remover.
- Occasionally use facial scrub and apply face mask 3-4 times a week. Get enough sleep and drink plenty of fluids.
- Apply sunscreen, BB cream, and makeup primer. Choose the right color for your foundation.
- Draw your eyebrows lightly and choose light color brow pencils so they look realistic.
- Choose nude eyeshadow palettes in the shade of brown, pink, and orange.
- Choose a light color blush and apply it high on the cheekbones.
- Lipstick is not necessary. Use lip balm, or lip tint if you need to add a little bit of color.
- Use eyelash curler before applying mascara. Use clear gel mascara for a natural look.
Source(s) : https://bit.ly/2KB4Am5